Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Home » » Julia Roberts Covers Vanity Fair April 2012 Issue

Julia Roberts Covers Vanity Fair April 2012 Issue

Julia Roberts rarely covers fashion magazines but when she does you can hardly pass the glossy without examining every single image the star appears on. On the cover of Vanity Fair April 2012 issue Mrs Roberts looks natural and beautiful. Her face is sincere and kind, and the interview is interesting to read.



































Julia Roberts, who poses in demure but chic dresses for Vanity Fair April 2012 issue, opens up about her three children, dealing with fame, taking advice from Maryl Streep’s daughter and modern film industry which doesn’t allow young actors to make gradual steps in their career.


















Read the highlights from Julia Roberts’ interview for Vanity Fair April 2012 issue:
Julia Roberts on problems young stars have to face in the career: “The business is so different; you can never be that new girl that has that moment of ‘Where’d she come from?’ There’s the express elevator and there’s rehab. It’s so awful; nobody gets a fair trial-and-error period that everybody deserves and everybody needs.”
































Julia Roberts on how her children deal with her fame: “On a crowded street, and somebody noticed me, and then another person noticed. Somebody said as we were walking past, ‘Oh, that’s Julia Roberts.’ We all just kind of kept going, and then Finn said, ‘Yeah, my mom’s Julia Robinson.’ That’s what gives you perspective. It could be Robinson, it could be Johnson, because it has nothing to do with me as a person.”


















Julia Roberts on taking advice from Meryl Streep’s daughter Grace Gummer about raising kids as a celebrity: “Grace comes up and goes, ‘Gosh, it’s so sweet seeing all your kids on the set. It reminds me of when I was little, and I would go see my mom at work.’ I asked, ‘Were you happy?’ Suddenly, I thought, here is a source of information. I said, ‘How old were you when you realized your mom was Meryl Streep?’ She said, ‘I think I was probably nine when I put that all together.’ I said, ‘Were you cool with it?’ She said, ‘Yeah, it was fine. There was no trauma.’ So that was hopeful.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. lifestyle - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger